The terms govern your use of the website and the sale and purchase of products. Please read the terms and ensure that you have understood them. If you do not agree to the terms, please cease use of the website immediately. For further information contact us at email@example.com.
Your use of the website is subject to the Terms. By using the website, you agree to be legally bound by the terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the website and each subsequent occasion you use the website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the terms please do not use the website. We may change the terms at any time by posting changes on the website. Please review the terms regularly by referring to the date at the top, to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. If you continue to use the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the terms as updated and/or amended.
PURSCHASING PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE
- In order to make a purchase and contract with us you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the products which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those products listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. We retain the right to refuse any order made by you.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may use the website solely for viewing and buying products.
- You are permitted to create one account. You must not provide false information in any submission and we reserve the right to terminate the terms if we have reason to suspect that you have.
- You agree not to copy, imitate or replicate, in whole or in part, the website or the functions.
- You are responsible for providing and paying for the means of using the website. The information contained on the website, including without limitation, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property ("Materials") are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, modified, broadcast, publicly displayed or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or on the Website. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Stereoblondes.com.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the materials. You further acknowledge and agree not to use the materials for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. The names, images and logos identifying Stereoblondes.com or the website or third parties and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Stereoblondes.com and/or third parties. Nothing contained in the terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property or other right ofStereoblondes.com, or any other third party.
SUBMISSIONS AND USE
You agree to use the website on the basis that you shall not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying or using the website;
- make any submission which violates or infringes the rights of others;
- misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or run any automated script on the website;
- do something that is intended to dissuade users from using the website for any direct or indirect commercial purpose;
- include any links to the website that are not fair and legal and/or which suggest any form of association, approval and/or endorsement by Stereoblondes.com of the website on which the link is included and Stereoblondes.com can withdraw the linking permission contained in this section 4.1.5 at any time for any reason;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server connected to the website and must not attack the website via a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack (breach of this section 4.1.6 constitutes a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and Stereoblondes.com may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authority and co-operate with such authority by disclosing your identity to such authority).
- Stereoblondes.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any submission as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request or to whom Stereoblondes.com believes it is under a duty to disclose.
- If you engage in any objectionable and/or disruptive behavior on or through the website, and Stereoblondes.com considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, Stereoblondes.com may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer or email provider about the infringement(s).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We also track your visit using a pixel to re-market via Facebook & Instagram.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Stereoblondes.com, PO BOX 100, LIverpool, England, L19 0YX